MILFORD, CT – This home located at 77 Merwin Ave. is currently on the market for $ 869,000, according to Realtor.com.
- Address: 77 Merwin Ave Unit C, Milford, Connecticut
- Price: $ 869,000
- Square feet: 2555
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3 full bathrooms and 1 half bath
- Built: 2001
- Features: LUXURY WATERFRONT LIFE – Are you looking for a waterfront getaway, a ‘little slice of heaven’? Enjoy the song of the seagulls, the smell of the salty air on your own private sandy beach? This little slice of paradise has it all, it’s part of an immaculate waterfront community of five contemporary custom homes on Long Island Sound in Milford, CT.
- Boasting 2555 +/- SF of living space, large open floor plan. Enter the spacious hall, the living room with gas fireplace, the dining room opens onto a large terrace overlooking a magnificent view of the water, the kitchen with an island, gather and entertain. New stainless steel appliances. Includes 3 large bedrooms, a very large closet, 4 bathrooms, a master suite, a spacious bathroom with a two person bathtub / jacuzzi, separate shower, double sinks, private toilets. Double walk-in closets, laundry room on the second floor, garage for two cars, with an additional carport.
- Pride of ownership exists in this intricate and personalized cobblestone driveway. This home has no special ratings and the fee is only $ 333.00 per month, paid quarterly! Steps away from Anchor Beach, Robert Treat Farms, grocery stores, cafe possibilities, seafood restaurants, Italian and American cuisine and ice cream too! Minutes to Merritt Parkway, 5 minutes. to I-95 and 10 minutes from Milford station. Be a part of Milford’s active waterfront community, you can see Long Island from the shores of Milford, easy to get to New York or Boston from this gem of a place!